First and foremost, we are dedicated to your safety and wellbeing, especially during this unprecedented time. The COVID-19 pandemic has changed many of our office procedures. The CDC, OSHA, and ADA are constantly updating their guidelines and we are following them closely to ensure your safety. Changes to our practice include:
- All patients will be screened for COVID exposure prior to scheduling appointments and upon arrival at the office.
- Temperature of all patients will be taken on arrival.
- We ask all arriving patients to call or text us from their car, and we will advise them when they should come in.
- Adult patients should enter the office unaccompanied if possible to minimize number of persons in the reception area.
- Bring only your necessary personal belongings.
- Face masks must be worn in the building.
- Hands must be sanitized and temperature taken in the reception area.
Upgrades we have installed:
- UVC light in central air conditioning unit
- HEPA air purification machines throughout office
- High-volume extra-oral vacuum system in areas of high aerosol production
- Fogging of rooms with environmentally and biologically safe solution to sanitize air of virus after each patient encounter.
Although infection control is at the forefront of our thoughts, we want to assure you that we will always focus on your dental health and will continue to perform dental treatment at the level that you have come to expect.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. The safety of everyone is our greatest priority.
We are grateful for your continued loyalty and trust in our practice, and we look forward to seeing you.
Dr. Dolcie Chin and Team